2014 Nissan Titan Trucks Price and Review in USA
- 2014 Nissan Titan Trucks Price and Review in USA
- Company : Nissan
- Product Type : Trucks
- Model : Titan
- Number Of Doors : 2 or 4-Door
- Year : 2014
- Price In USA : $29,270 - $43,190
- Engine Type : Endurance 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- Body Type : Cab
- Transmission : 5-Speed Automatic
- Fuel System : Sequential Electronic Fuel Injected
- 2014 Nissan Titan King Cab Prices in USA
- Nissan King Cab S 4×2$29,270 (US Dollar)
- Nissan King Cab S 4×4$32,120 (US Dollar)
- Nissan King Cab SV 4×2$31,700 (US Dollar)
- Nissan King Cab SV 4×4$34,550 (US Dollar)
- Nissan King Cab Pro-4X 4×4$37,490 (US Dollar)
- 2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Prices in USA
- Nissan Crew Cab S 4×2$31,820 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab S 4×4$34,670 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SV 4×2$33,900 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SV 4×2 (long bed)$34,350 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SV 4×4$36,750 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SV 4×4 (long bed)$37,230 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab Pro-4X 4×4$39,690 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SL 4×2$40,490 (US Dollar)
- Nissan Crew Cab SL 4×4$43,190 (US Dollar)
The Nissan has been offering quality vehicles for so many years with the excellent standards and distinctive features. The company’s products have not changed much in the last ten years but still the most distinctive features of huge sized trucks are unmatchable to any other competing company. Every year these vehicles make life easier for the heavy load carriers. The latest and upgraded versions of Nissan trucks 2014 are outclass because they are offering advanced technology, specialized features, safe and comfortable interior & exterior for the long distance travelling and heavy load carriage capacities.
Best Performance Capabilities:
The finely organized and detailed interior and the super quality exterior show the age of Nissan Titan trucks. Such newly introduced features which have enhanced their overall look are similar to any luxurious car or vehicle. The features that are found in the 2014 Nissan Titan trucks have the best performance capabilities. The Titan is a full-size pickup truck offering a spacious interior with a plenty of space for cargo. Presently, the Titan is only presented in half-ton model. However, it is also available in king cab and crew cab with the king cab encompassing short box (6.5′) or long box (8′) length, whereas the crew cab’s box measures a foot less in both the measurements. The king cab has extensive swing rear doors, while the crew cab has four conventional doors.
Crew Cab S:
The first one is Crew Cab (S) which has solid features, 5.6 litre endurance, and V-8 engine to maintain the sound quality appropriate for the best build-up of the truck. The best class 385 pound torque makes it a power brand that is provided with the transmission suitable enough for such a build-up. When it is compared to the large heavy duty vehicles, like huge sized pickups, it is higher in efficiency because it is smaller in size and has the good controllable speed that makes it adjustable for the proper working and easy movements. Moreover, it has 5-speed automatic transmission system with Tow/Haul mode, power door locks, power windows and power back glass.
The SV Model:
The SV model of Nissan Titan adds more to the S, which include 18″ alloy wheels, chrome bumpers and grille, power outside mirrors, step rails, remote keyless entry, audio system with playback capability and auxiliary audio input jack.
The Pro-4X Model:
The Pro-4X model is offered in the 4WD (four wheel drive) capable vehicles. The other models also include the rear and four wheel drives. The Pro-4X model comes with the suspension tuning that is very impermeable and compact. The ability of the skid plates on various upgrades is present in the Titan Nissan Trucks. Talking specifically about Pro-4X features, it includes everything that is found in the SV, together with supreme off-road ability, electronic locking rear differential, Rancho® shock absorbers, two additional skid plates (transfer case and lower radiator), fog lights, Bluetooth, USB port, Satellite Radio and many other smart features.
The SL Model:
Lastly comes Nissan Titan’s SL model which includes SV kit and tools, and is encumbered with all the extras: 20″ 6-spoke alloy wheels, automatic on/off headlights, fog lights, factory-applied spray-in bedliner, lockable bed-side storage, RearView Monitor, powered audio system, Bluetooth, hands-free Phone System, Satellite Radio, two 120-volt outlets, power folding outside mirrors with integrated turn signals, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC), power heated front seats, driver’s memory system and power adjustable pedals.
Marvelous Towing Capacity of Titan Trucks:
Maximum strength is offered for the towing capacity of the Nissan Titan trucks. The King Cab model trucks work with the impressive capacity of 9,500 pounds, while the Cab Crew affords 9,400 pounds. There are other trucks available in the markets which are capable of towing 11,700 pounds weight but when comparing price and mobility, these are the best options to save the cost on the projects or reduce transportation expenses.
Four Trim Levels of King and Crew Cabs:
This incredible vehicle comes in two different body styles that are especially designed for different transportation requirements. These styles are categorized as Nissan Titan King Cab and Nissan Titan Crew Cab. The differences between these two types are the four trim levels, range of equipments and the comfort level for the drivers. The interior structure varies with the style of the different Nissan Titan models.
Comfort and Luxury in Nissan Trucks:
People mostly prefer the four door Crew Cabs, with their wide and perfectly aligned positioning of the seats that are very comfortable and luxurious. The Titan trucks are available with the spray that is factory applied and the bed fenders are locked and stored in the storage bins. The channel based cargo system makes it perfect option for the weekend work, like picking any equipment, furniture or some other item. For providing additional safety to your vehicle, there is an option of chrome bull bar or grille guard.
The chrome plated front powerful bull bar provides a barrier of protection for your Titan’s front end, shielding susceptible front end parts together with the grille, radiator, and steering components. To keep stones, bugs and rain away from your pickup truck, these are equipped with chrome hood deflector and a chrome rain guard. The rain guard window screen allows both the driver and passengers the capacity to crack open windows even in harsh weather conditions. This allows clean, fresh air coming in the cab and forcing stale air out in any weather condition.
Safety—Chief Concern of Nissan Trucks:
The safety is the chief concern of the Nissan products that is associated with the Titan trucks also. The stability control, anti lock brakes, rear sensors are all present in the 2014 models. These trucks are specifically designed for recreational purposes or for the casual truck users for providing them with the safe and comfortable vehicle.
Extreme Entertainment in Nissan Trucks:
The PRO-4X and SL models of Nissan Titan trucks have the luxury features that are comparable to SUV. The special set of entertainment features is attached with these automobiles, like the Bluetooth & hands-free for communication, premium audio player, heated leather sets, DVD player, and so on.
- Endurance 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode
- 317 hp @ 5,200 rpm horsepower, 385 lb-ft of torque @ 3,400 rpm torque
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) on intake valves
- Nissan Direct Ignition System
- Electronic drive-by-wire throttle
- 13.8″ x 1.2″ front vented disc and 12.6″ x 0.6 rear vented disc brakes
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with stabilizer bar and Dana axles
- Engine-speed-sensitive power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering
- Cargo bed light
- Fixed cargo bed tie-downs (4)
- Air conditioning system
- Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls (In SV and PRO-4X Only)
- Variable intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers
- Two dash-mounted 12-volt DC power outlets
- Battery saver
- Voltage and oil pressure and Transmission temperature gauges (In SV and PRO-4X Only)
- Six cup holders and two bottle holders
- Overhead center console (In SV and PRO-4X Only)
- 60/40 split fold-up rear bench seat
- AM/FM/CD audio system with Six speakers
- MP3/WMA CD playback capability, Radio Data System (In SV and PRO-4X Only)
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side-impact and rollover head protection for front and rear outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System
- Active Brake Limited Slip
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR only for driver)
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System (In SV and PRO-4X Only)
- 28 gal. fuel tank capacity
- 6 persons seating capacity
Categories: Nissan Price